dqdude

Can quad view be rotated?

I jsut hooked up my 1480 with v 8.2 software and only seem to be able to rotate camera shots in single camera mode. I thought quad mode also allowed rotation.

Just tried it on my 1480 with v8.2 and its the same, as soon as you hit the scan button, it switches to single camera view, changing to any other view turns of the camera scan feature so you can only do it on one view.

You can do it in control center, which I normally view the cams on over the network on my laptop, you can use any view with camera scan in that, so cant see why they dont have it in the main dvr.

Not sure if it used to do it in a older version or not, as I dont usually use the camera scan feature.

501 I think they mean scanning with quad view. pageUp/Down just switch cams in standard view to me. scan always brings me back to single view.

He means Sequencing .. yes only in single view as with most DVRs. Its a pity as with Remote video we can do it in quad at the least very easily, dont know why they dont do it on the DVR side.

think andy must be on vacation .. still waiting on an answer about the black borders with some cameras and Geo software . . its happened to at least 2 brands of cameras now, gonna go back to 8.1 tomorrow and see if that helps.

To scan by quad view, go into the system configure and click the green arrow next to the camera scan and choose "scan by 4 cam". Is this what you were looking for?

Been around since version 6 I believe. Never used it much.

Hey Everyone...

I am back.... by the way... not vacation..I was busy at the Taipei show in April ... ha ha ... 501 is right about that.. scanning for 4 CH in DVR.

Sincerely,

Andy Chen

Technical Support, GeoVision Inc , Taiwan

+886-2-8797-8377 with extension 287