htu

recommended 12V DC supply?

Do any of you recommend either for or against any particular regulated power supplies? I need to operate one 700mA camera outside, and two 300mA cameras inside. One would be nice, but I can split the load between two 1A units if necessary. (One I've seen is Philips PH-62092 "digitally-regulated".)

Most of them are similar in purpose and design, but name brands will probably last longer (readily available on most CCTV sites)

I would get 1 1000ma(1A) for the 700ma one and 2 500ma for the others IMO

Jim

Why not just get something like a single Altronix ALTV615DC4UL (or similar) and be done with it? That particular model does 12VDC@2A with four individually fused outputs for around $60.

Do any of you recommend either for or against any particular regulated power supplies? I need to operate one 700mA camera outside, and two 300mA cameras inside. One would be nice, but I can split the load between two 1A units if necessary. (One I've seen is Philips PH-62092 "digitally-regulated".)

My opinion is that the best u can do is to use at least 2A for the 700mA and at least 1A for 300mA (better use 2A too)......

Once in project i was i got problem with the supply at night. The supply was work perfect on Day but when the night come and the camera was need to operate with the IR the result was awful....When i change all the supply's from 500mA - 700mA that camera was need to 3A-4A the result at night was much much better.