dila125

Diginet 5.1 + ATI Video Card

I purchased DigiNet 5.1 software from dvr-usa to use with 2x 8ch DVR cards.

The system I tried it with had an Intel 3000 server chipset and a On-board XGI Z7 16MB graphics chip.

Diginet gave an error about lack of video memory, so I purchased an Nvidia FX5200 128mb PCI card. I purchased a PCI card since the board has no AGP slot and only a 8x PCIe slot.

The video memory error has gone, but now although I see camera pictures in the motion sensor setup, I can't see any video in the main display.

Having read most of the diginet info on here, I see that I need an ATI card. The best PCI cards I find are the Radeon 9250 or 9600SE. Howver the more I read, I'm concerned that either of these won't be sufficient for watching 16x video streams at once?

I can change the motherboard to a Intel D955XBK and then get any ATI PCIe card. What are the best ATI PCIe cards that people have had working with diginet 5.1?

You can try with your current MB, but intel is always best. We use the X1050 from ATI. Anthing ATI should work, but that is a good board at a good price.

HI, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO MUCH YOU PAID FOR THE 5.1 SOFTWARE? IS THERE A WAY TO FIND THE SERIAL FOR THIS SOFTWARE? THANKYOU!

I purchased DigiNet 5.1 software from dvr-usa to use with 2x 8ch DVR cards.

The system I tried it with had an Intel 3000 server chipset and a On-board XGI Z7 16MB graphics chip.

Diginet gave an error about lack of video memory, so I purchased an Nvidia FX5200 128mb PCI card. I purchased a PCI card since the board has no AGP slot and only a 8x PCIe slot.

The video memory error has gone, but now although I see camera pictures in the motion sensor setup, I can't see any video in the main display.

Having read most of the diginet info on here, I see that I need an ATI card. The best PCI cards I find are the Radeon 9250 or 9600SE. Howver the more I read, I'm concerned that either of these won't be sufficient for watching 16x video streams at once?

I can change the motherboard to a Intel D955XBK and then get any ATI PCIe card. What are the best ATI PCIe cards that people have had working with diginet 5.1?

Dear all , i buy the 880dvr card and installed on intel g31 onboard vga. Since ATI X series does not support this card. I dont use any VGA card, only onboard card (intel G31). The software working well (display successfully 8 ch video) but i could not connect from web (im using IE6), when connect with browser, after login page goes to dvr page and install the plugin, the IE comes out automatically. But when im try using IE on the DVR itself, its work. Can somebody tell me about this ?