Bam_Bam_of_Atlanta

Hey from Atlanta - Thanks to forum, system is up & runni

Thanks to this forum, the bare minimum DVR security is up and running! I can still expand 2 more cameras. But they will be visible and I don’t want the X to know anything at this time. Yes, this is an Anti-X-DVR/Security system. Lol!

Motion detection controls has kept the cats from setting the recording off and yet no upright human will make it by it.

Video is a bit grainy. I thought the Sanio camera would be the best. But it has lots of adjustments on it I have not touched. Too many for a newbie. Lol!

The cameras have a UPS to power them. I still have to a UPS for the DVR. Between that and the "WatchDog", she should do well without me around.

WIFI is it to get it working the way I want. A neighbor will share with me. Once that is done and this software starts FTPing the pictures out, then I guess there is no way even a knowledgeable person do anything about any thing this system records. The X is not that smart anyway. My biggest concern is that someone may be smart enough to simply walk off with the DVR. Lol!

Again, thanks for all the help here. I love the internet. Except for when U-Tube has a video on how to bump key my new level II locks as well as the level III $100+ each ones I almost bought.