Sign in to follow this  
danweber

Nuvico CB-SD3895N-L Replacement

I had read some favorable comments on this site about the Nuvico CB-SD3895N-L, and now I have learned from a dealer that this camera has been discontinued.

Does anyone know what the replacement model would be? Would it be safe for me to still purchase the camera if I can find a dealer with remaining stock?

Thanks

PS: Looking for a decent outdoor IR Day/Night camera with 50ft usable distance with 3.6mm lens for roughly $250. That's how I got to the Nuvico.

Had also looked at the KT&C KPC-N600NHDCI10 but I am not sure the IR performance would be sufficient, given they "claim" 60ft and I read suggestions on this forum to divide the manufacturer distance by 2.

I've got 6 of the new ones coming that should be here tomorrow. Probably be a couple weeks though before I finish getting them installed. But I plan on playing with 1 and comparing it to the old model.

You know, I'm not sure. Just called to order some of the 3895's and was told there was a new model replacing them so I said, give me those instead.