eric9547

Fabrication Shop Security Design

Could you guys check my design out and let me know if there are any fatal flaws in it.

Office will have a Avermedia NV5000 system

Shops 1-3 will have color bullet camera's ECL-596. The shops are about 80' x 50'

Cameras 4-7 will be Nuvico CBSD3895

Camera 8 will be a PTZ looking at the choke point and around the area.

This will be a budget build but I am willing to upgrade the camera's if it will drastically make a difference. The goal of the system is mostly for monitoring and general identification. I would like the ptz to be able to track & maybe read the plates of vehicle if possible. Please let me know what you guys think.

853685605_CameraLayout.thumb.jpg.bc20db69badb3c9d174c13e1e1231e03.jpg

Do you have a google map sat view link?

Everything looks good except wanting to get plates with a PTZ.

Will this be daytime only? Will this be used at night?What about during the winter when it gets dark early?

Here's the sat view. I plan to use this for daytime mainly and at night I want to monitor up to my steel yard fence, where the two white cars are parked. I dont want to place camera's deep in the steel yard because it will require heavy machinery to steal them and the only way out is through the front.

About the ptz at that point, I might need to go with something else? My setup might not be able to take a ptz where I had wanted it, no rs232 port.

What outdoor type of camera would you recommend for the parking lot for day/night use?

Thanks for taking a look at it scorpion.

2128291823_satmap.thumb.jpg.f9a9a559d55681ef1a72d3a1be54bb63.jpg

You will have to test the cameras out in that environment before you install to see if it meets your specs.

Cameras will react differently in different environments.

Everything looks good to go so far.