Arockerdude

Geovision sound while searching the Web???

Can I get the Geovision sound to play for me while I surf the web? Also can I keep the sound for the video playback playing while I surf the Web? I have a GV800 system with the 8.1 software. My sound card is a Sound Blaster Pro Audigy SB 2 ZS model.

Also can I get the Quadview to start up not in full screen when the computer restarts. Right now it starts up in full screen with the

eight camera view on. Thanks for the help. Dave

Can I get the Geovision sound to play for me while I surf the web? Also can I keep the sound for the video playback playing while I surf the Web? I have a GV800 system with the 8.1 software. My sound card is a Sound Blaster Pro Audigy SB 2 ZS model.

Also can I get the Quadview to start up not in full screen when the computer restarts. Right now it starts up in full screen with the

eight camera view on. Thanks for the help. Dave

For listening audio when you minimize gv I am not sure. for startup in quad view go to cinfigure, general setting, camera/audio install you have to check deafult screen division and put on 4 channel.

if you don`t whant to startup in full screen folow this:

configure, general setting, system configure, startup auto log in and you uncheck autologin in full screen mode.

Thank you. The Quad view config. at startup is working great now. Does anyone know how to listen to the Geovision sound while surfing the web? Is there an add on piece of software to do this if the Geovision software wont do it? Thanks Dave

Thank you. The Quad view config. at startup is working great now. Does anyone know how to listen to the Geovision sound while surfing the web? Is there an add on piece of software to do this if the Geovision software wont do it? Thanks Dave

If you have only one mic. you can parallel it and plug in to youre sound card. if you have more then one you can use video/audio swich and plug in to youre sond card.

Ahh Good Idea!!!I will try it and let you know how it worked. I'm sure that well work great! Thank You VERY Very Much. You helped me with both problems that I've been wanting to fix for the past year. I love my Geovision system combined with my four day night cams. And that sesitive little mic. Thanks to all of your help out here on CCTForum. Thanks again Dave

Is there anyway to to listen to the audio of recorded video while surfing the Web? Dave

yes there is the way. Just play recorded audio in winamp or wmp.(from location where are stored recorded audio files)