Hi all.

Been reading through a lot of the posts re cameras and software and found it very interesting.

I have used Alnet DVR software before and liked the program but have seen no mention of the Alnet IP software here. Any reason for this as I am intending to use this on a future job.

Cheers

There are probably 100 (or more) DVR/NVR suppliers out there.

In terms of sales, I think alnet is a minor player.

While it's hard to make a recommendation based on a cursory review of a website, it seems they may lack some advance features such as scalability, video analytics, 3rd party system integration, etc.

Whether, alnet is good for you, I do not know. That being said, there is safety in terms of ongoing support and expansion by going with some of the more well known companies.

Please let me know if you have feedback or questions.

but have seen no mention of the Alnet IP software here. Any reason for this as I am intending to use this on a future job.

Thats gotta be a joke, there have been some monsterous threads here about Alnet. I'm not linking them as I am tring to stay unbiased just search "Alnet".

Thanks for the replies. I have to admit I didn't do a full search for Alnet so point taken. Will now though!!

but have seen no mention of the Alnet IP software here. Any reason for this as I am intending to use this on a future job.

Thats gotta be a joke, there have been some monsterous threads here about Alnet. I'm not linking them as I am tring to stay unbiased just search "Alnet".

Now that I have searched the whole forum I see what you mean but in this catergory "IP Cameras and Software Solutions" there is only four posts including this one that don't help much.