stuemd

dvr/dynDNS/video sever E

I have a avtech AVC 761 DVR using video server E program on 2 computers on diferent networks.using dynDNS domain to link up to mi dvr the 1 at home works but the other 1 wont link up.Is vista a problem?????

can u help me

Scorpion will be with you momentarily.... please listen to the paid advertisements by Scorpion Home Theater.............................. I am sure that Scorpion will have a manuscript ready for your perusal soon, he has the answers for this dvr.

you mean you can connect to the dvr from one computer using dyndns address ? and the other computer can't connect using the same setup? are both computer on different network from the dvr? did you check if you have internet connection on the dvr where you can't connect?

It sounds like he is connecting to the DVR locally through his lan, and it sounds like he has port forward problems on his router.

It is also possible that you are using a computer at work, and this can be a problem, and you are not the only one who cannot connect from a computer at work, and there is not much that can be done unless you have IT Admin Rights.

how can check that my dvr is connected to the internet and yes i am using dydns domain.

if using a pc in spain do u need to install the ap software on that pc to connect to the dvr in the UK?

Can i make a web site that displays the dvr live video fotage?

how can check that my dvr is connected to the internet and yes i am using dydns domain.

try to ping the domain name or ip address to see if it is online. then try to connect using video server e

if using a pc in spain do u need to install the ap software on that pc to connect to the dvr in the UK?

you can if you want to use the software to view. you can also use internet explorer but you need to add it to your trusted sites and set the security to low.

Can i make a web site that displays the dvr live video fotage?

not sure about this.

how do i ping mi ip

1. click start (on lower left)

2. click run

3. then type "ping YOURDOMAINNAME -t"

then if there is response then it can be reached. if it is request timed out means it can't be reached