hitman408

How are cameras from CCTV imports?

Hello, I need to get a camera for my uncles connivence store. Its going to be in the front about 18 ft away from the door. The camera needs to be good enough so can identify people entering. I saw the 230HRL at cctv imports website is it any good? The budget is about $200 for camera and lens. Thanks

Be careful if the door is on the E or W side of the building. Will you get a bunch of backlight?

Hello, I need to get a camera for my uncles connivence store. Its going to be in the front about 18 ft away from the door. The camera needs to be good enough so can identify people entering. I saw the 230HRL at cctv imports website is it any good? The budget is about $200 for camera and lens. Thanks
The 230hrl isn't bad but keep in mind it plugs into a wall socket, not always easy to find one of those around. Have you looked at any other models we carry?

Thanks,

John

Be careful if the door is on the E or W side of the building. Will you get a bunch of backlight?

There is no backlight

"The 230hrl isn't bad but keep in mind it plugs into a wall socket, not always easy to find one of those around. Have you looked at any other models we carry? "

Yeah that plug will be a problem, what camera would you recommend that has a dc plug like most of your camera?

There is no backlight

"The 230hrl isn't bad but keep in mind it plugs into a wall socket, not always easy to find one of those around. Have you looked at any other models we carry? "

Yeah that plug will be a problem, what camera would you recommend that has a dc plug like most of your camera?

That plugs a huge problem with that model. A good camera we move a lot of is the CPH4000 which takes your typical ccd 1/3inch lens (lens sold separate). Or if you like Yoko cameras pickup a 210Z4 (awesome camera) and it has a 3.9-85.8mm lens on it and has audio already.

But either of those are my recommendations.

Thanks,

John