CCTVINSTALLER

Strange monitor problem

Hi guys,

im having this strange monitor problem. I have an ATI 9600pro video card. I have 1 monitor connected to the d-sub connector and the other to the DVI. When i go into the display settings and enable "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor" i get a blank blue screen on the second monitor. I want both the monitors to display the same screen, so they both mimic what i do on the computer.

Whats happening is, the second monitor is displaying a blank screen and it is extending the screen, so if i continue to move my mouse on monitor 1 to the right rather than stopping at the edge of the screen it is going on to the second monitor. I can drag the internet explorer to the right and it will extend onto the second monitor. What setting to i have to enable/disable for both of the screens to mimic what i'm doing. I tried to drag the second monitor onto the monitor 1 in the display settings where it says

"Drag the monitor icons to match the physical arrangement of your monitors". Thanks for the support in advance

won't the image screw up if i connect both monitors on one vga cable? Ive managed to get it working, for anyone with the same problem, you don't 'extend the monitor' to the second display. You go in the advanced tab and click the 'displays' tab and do it from there. Ive connected a camera using geovision but i'm getting a pink screen if i go in fullscreen mode. Do i need a more powerful video card?

Somtimes you get the pink screen if the resolution setting in Geovision is different from the resolution setting in Windows.