IDN

Center V2 - Cameras Drop Off

Hi all, I'm currently running control center V2 on one PC and it is monitoring 28 cameras. 16 cameras come in via the internet from 3 other PC's and 12 cameras are on the PC running center V2. For some reason, the cameras will drop off one by one over time and I have to right-click the subscriber, click "Camera Monitor," and then select "Play" under the drop-down box next to "Live."

I also have to do this for all the subscribers when I first load Control Center V2. Is there a way to stop this from happening and make the default option as "Play" for all subscribers? I have read through the manuals and can't find much info on the subject. I also searched the forum and didn't see a similar problem. If I have missed a similar post, I apologize for the over-post.

The Geovision Version running Center V2 is 8.12.

Thanks for any help in advance. If you need any additional info, let me know.

-Matt

center v2 is designed for motion detection based images !

You get a feed the moment the dvr detects motion.

If you want to view the feed constantly: webcam, multicam or control center

Thank you. I hadn't tried the other options yet, I just assumed center V2 was meant for watching live feeds.

Thanks Again.

Thank you. I hadn't tried the other options yet, I just assumed center V2 was meant for watching live feeds.

Thanks Again.

in advanced settings (network, conect to centar v2, advanced, camera tab) you have to uncheck "send to center v2 when motion is detected".

I have that unchecked on all three remote computers and they still drop offline at random times. What does control center cost?

I have that unchecked on all three remote computers and they still drop offline at random times. What does control center cost?

I have the same problem before 10 days , but I use 8.2 GV. If you use

8.2 gv you have to check monitor all type events when you connect to cv2