Splat

Recommend <$250 b/w indoor cam?

My buddy wants a b/w IR camera inside a back room in his business. Looking for at the least a 2.7mm lens and prefer a varifocal for future flexibility if we want to move it. Can anyone recommend a good b/w camera (preferably with lens) for under $250? Thank you.

Edited by Guest

My buddy wants a b/w camera inside a back room in his business. Length from camera to back wall is about 11', and width of field about 2' in front of camera would be about 6.5'-7'. Can anyone recommend a good b/w camera and lens for under $250 for this? Thank you.

Are you looking for Infared or simply B/W.

If you're looking for a bullet without IR try our 3757.

Infared you would want to go with a 2001BL or 2001BI (forget which)

Or if you're looking at domes check out the 2001DBI (IR) or the 3441-3 (varifocal 3.5-8) B/W dome.

Thanks,

John

Hey John. I'm trying to get him to go day/night and I think he's seeing the light (pardon pun). Thanks.

Hey John. I'm trying to get him to go day/night and I think he's seeing the light (pardon pun). Thanks.
Hopefully he is.

If you're looking for a mechanical day/night camera you could check out the vc45+ then in that case. I have a few different things in our item database if you would be interested in looking through them.

Thanks,

John