GAtkins

Help With Day/Night Color Camera Replacement

Hey all,

I have been a regular lurker and sometimes contributor on these forums for a few years. I have a four camera system installed on the exterior of my house that I did myself.

I have had a couple of these cameras or their close cousins go out on me and I am looking for better quality replacements.

http://www.specotech.com/cart/products/productDetails.asp?prodID=789

I have tried to keep up with the camera recommendations, but there just seems to be too many variables to make a good decision.

Could someone please help me by suggesting an approprite replacement?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Glenn

Try USAGINC.com and their IR Bullets. Very low price range for what you need. I use their BC-102-24B bullets on almost all residential installs, including my own home. For the $$ you just can't beat them. Just my personal opinion. I flat-out can't beat this camera for the price, and I have done a LOT of tests. The salesman I deal with is named Juan. They are locate in Florida. Give them a try.

I like the Extreme WZ series cams. Many don't, but I have had good luck with them. They also do overnight advance replacement if there is ever an issue (I have never had one).

Rob

I like the Extreme WZ series cams. Many don't, but I have had good luck with them. They also do overnight advance replacement if there is ever an issue (I have never had one).

Rob

Interesting because I was not offered that from the extreme line and having extreme problems with service

Interesting because I was not offered that from the extreme line and having extreme problems with service

I think the whole world knows my view on WizKid by now.