lukewatkins

Pelco KBD300A Replacement

I have a site running a pelco 6800 matrix with a KBD300A keyboard.

The keyboard went faulty after a few months and has been in for repair for atleast 3 months. My supplier is unable to get the required chip from Pelco.

This has been a problem for some time and I would like to know of a suitable replacement keyboard.

I have a samsung SCC3100. Is there any way of controlling the Pelco matrix with the samsung keyboard?

Probably not. Most Pelco keyboards use a different protocol that their PTZ's and it is proprietary (Pelco M). I would suggest sending the keyboard to Pelco's own service department.

I have a site running a pelco 6800 matrix with a KBD300A keyboard.

The keyboard went faulty after a few months and has been in for repair for atleast 3 months. My supplier is unable to get the required chip from Pelco.

This has been a problem for some time and I would like to know of a suitable replacement keyboard.

I have a samsung SCC3100. Is there any way of controlling the Pelco matrix with the samsung keyboard?

If Pelco has had it for 3 months and can't fix it, I would think they would replace it - as long as this is a warranty repair.

Maybe push a little harder on your supplier to get Pelco to replace it? I can't promise they will do it, but they have a few times in the past.