thewireguys

Arecont 3130M day/night megapixel camera forsale

I have a Arecont 3130M (3 megapixel day/ 1.3 megapixel night) with two 4.0mm Arecont lens, Arecont 4" ip66 rated dome housing and (one camera license) for Arecont AV100 NVR software. It was used for testing and has never be used outside. This is the none h264 version.

Total cost $1584........ $1000.00 for everything shipped to the lower 48

A couple of questions:

Can that dome be wall-mounted and still maintain its weather resistance?

How wide is the field of view with those lenses at... say... 20 feet?

At 20 feet with the 4mm lenses you will have a image 32ft wide and 24 ft high. I used Pelco's FOV calculator to get those numbers. I will take some pics of the housing so you can see for your self. thank you

I'm curious why it's for sale... were you unimpressed? How old is it / how long has it run?

Are there any pictures from it that you can post...?

I'm curious why it's for sale... were you unimpressed? How old is it / how long has it run?

Are there any pictures from it that you can post...?

I am selling it so I can get a new camera to demo. I think the night time image is very good and the day time image is OK. But that can be improved with better lenses. The camera is less then a year old and has never been installed. I had it on our demo rig but my customers are requesting AXIS cameras so I want to get the Q1755 for demo. I posted images from this camera in the Megapixel Image section

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=11322

Speaking of the lenses, do you know exactly which Arecont lenses you have?

two 4.0mm Arecont lens

http://www.arecontvision.com/index.php?section=product&subsection=product_details&product_id=32

These are the lenses that received with our demo camera.

So those are both fixed-iris lenses? Is there room within that small 4" dome to put a larger varifocal lens on the 3MP imager? Something like a 4-8mm auto-iris?

When you're taking the pics, can you make sure you get one of the mounting side of the dome? It will need to go on brick, and I need to see if I need additional holes, or a home-brew mounting adapter.