polaret

GPRS/3G problem

Can anyone help i cant see DVR by cell phone (everything seems to be fine but ....)

I can see by away pc but not cell ,i try to use supervisor syst login and nothing or eagle eyes and nothing again

Do i have to use specific port ,do i have bad provider ,do i have ......

I can get up to the blue screen with user, pass ,then nothing .

P.s i use CPD507d for cellphone i have used sony erricson 750i, nokia 6500 slide ,nokia n95

I do not set up cell phones for viewing therefore I have no answers for you.

It sounds like you do not have java loaded on the cellphone, but that is only a guess.

If you are using port 80 then that will create trouble. You will need to take it off of port 80. Also do not use port 21 either.

I do not have enough customers who do this to give me the experience with the various issues concerning cell phone users.

I wish I could be of more help.

At first thanks for your reply ,i dont use 80 i use 6500 88 888 2000 so the problem i dont think is the port that i use ,i think that supervisor is the java software ,but also i try to download from the blue screen that apears .......----download java--- and then .......nothing again ,

My gues is that i have a problem with the provider but i dont know what might that be to report to them

SEE? I told you I was poking a stick in the dark!

I wish I really good help.

If you call then immeaditly ask for a supervisor (If you say support level two, then maybe that will get the entry level person off the phone before they run the rant of "unplug device", and "press reset", "Stand on your head, and rub belly" ect. Keep us posted, as I am curious too.

I was never able to get this working on a Motorola SLVR, I went to an ATT phone with Windows CE, and loaded Eagle Eyes on it. I had to set it up for port 80, and then open the web page first. This seemed to set up the connection. I then ran Eagle Eyes and was able to connect OK. I think the carrier was blocking non-standard ports or something. I had also set the router DMZ to point to the DVR. I was going to run a sniffer and find out if any other ports needed forwarding, but never got around to it. After a while I no longer had to open the web page first, I think it is part magic and part technology. Also, I sometimes had to run "disable proxy" followed by "restore proxy". That had something to do with my company VPN breaking things. This was for an AVtech761. The web access wouldn't work with anything except a PC running Windows and IE.