tondar

IP Video (Aviosys) 9100a plus??

Very affordable for ~$90 shipped wondering if it's any good? I'm looking for an inexpensive setup I can use to check on my house when I'm on business trips and vacations. It doesn't have a hard drive but it will upload pics/video to FTP and send emails. Have no idea on image quality.

anyone?

tested it....small and works ok. if all you want is pics...............the software was buggy and don't look anywhere for support becasue it's not there....unless that has changed? try to find a simple web site that you can download firmware for it......you'll see what I mean.

concept wise it's neat.............security reliability wise it's very weak.

let me know if you find newer firmware becasue I have (2) of these still in a box.........and I like playing with stuff.

w w w (dot) yoics (dot) com

Not a lot of information out there for this little device. This website looks promising, take a look around and please let me know if you decide to try it out.

I went ahead and ordered one to play with but I think I will get something a little nicer for actual security... any suggestions?

The image quality of the Aviosys 9060SL is a tad better than the output of a 520 TV line analog camera. I've been playing with one for two weeks and just got a 4 mm ~ 22 mm vari-focus lens in today. I'll visit this tread later this week with pictures.