jeffb

how to see cams 10-16 on 9 division view.

I have built DVR with Geovision GV1480 and 8.2 software. I am trying to display or move cameras on the nine division view to exclude cams 3,4 and to include cams 14,16. The rep from company that i purchased from said the only possibility was to move the camera coax inputs of 14,16 to 3,4.

I have setup some 'cheap' systems lime Dlink and Panasonic and others, that all you simply had to do was click and drag to window you wanted camera in. Can Geo do this??? If not, how would you ever see the cams10-16 on any division other than the full 16 division screen??

As far as I know you can not!

Some other systems do have the features so that you can "move" channels and make preview groups as you like.

JD

I have built DVR with Geovision GV1480 and 8.2 software. I am trying to display or move cameras on the nine division view to exclude cams 3,4 and to include cams 14,16. The rep from company that i purchased from said the only possibility was to move the camera coax inputs of 14,16 to 3,4.

I have setup some 'cheap' systems lime Dlink and Panasonic and others, that all you simply had to do was click and drag to window you wanted camera in. Can Geo do this??? If not, how would you ever see the cams10-16 on any division other than the full 16 division screen??