ok i have a client that started out with just 1 kbd300 and 3 spectra3s.. they now have 8 spectra3/4 and moving to 20 spec4s by year end and have 6 kbd300a keyboards

looking to jump up to a solution for just the data (the cams go into multiple dvrs not pelco) to run what they have today and be able to expand when needed -- they want to control with the keyboard not the dvrs

talked with pelco direct and have had 2 ways of going about it so thought i'd throw it out and see what everyone would recommend

thanks

pg

Even though you only want to control data, the CM6700 or CM6800 matrix may still be the way to go. It would allow limiting access or priority for individual users to certain cameras in an organized way, which will allow THE BOSS to watch what he wants.... Ive been there with a system that did not do that. Better to have it and not use it than to have that discussion. If you have Windows based dvr's and a com port available, you can program the CM6800 pretty easily, too. Much easier than programming through the keyboards. You can set up fancy timed preset tours, too, if you like.

ok i have a client that started out with just 1 kbd300 and 3 spectra3s.. they now have 8 spectra3/4 and moving to 20 spec4s by year end and have 6 kbd300a keyboards

looking to jump up to a solution for just the data (the cams go into multiple dvrs not pelco) to run what they have today and be able to expand when needed -- they want to control with the keyboard not the dvrs

talked with pelco direct and have had 2 ways of going about it so thought i'd throw it out and see what everyone would recommend

thanks

pg

So what did Pelco tell you tell us tell us