kumar123

Connection problem

I am having problems connecting all my devices together. These are my devices,could you help me how to connect them all together

2 cctv's to a switcher

A switcher to a monitor

A video to a monitor.

A BNC Video lead from a switcher to a standard tv

SKY DIGITAL

VIDEO

DVD PLAYER - SCART ONLY

BOOSTER that is connected to my sky rf out port.

How do i connect my camera's to the booster? could i do this through the video using a scart adaptor and phono adaptor and then connecting my booster to the video out.

Help me

whats a booster and what is sky?

I am having problems connecting all my devices together. These are my devices,could you help me how to connect them all together

2 cctv's to a switcher

A switcher to a monitor

A video to a monitor.

A BNC Video lead from a switcher to a standard tv

SKY DIGITAL

VIDEO

DVD PLAYER - SCART ONLY

BOOSTER that is connected to my sky rf out port.

How do i connect my camera's to the booster? could i do this through the video using a scart adaptor and phono adaptor and then connecting my booster to the video out.

Help me

SKY is a satellite television service. "SKY DIGITAL" would be a digital satellite receiver. I'm guessing a "booster" is an amplifier designed to be fitted between a terrestrial television reception antenna and a television in order to amplify the signal.

SKY is a satellite television service. "SKY DIGITAL" would be a digital satellite receiver. I'm guessing a "booster" is an amplifier designed to be fitted between a terrestrial television reception antenna and a television in order to amplify the signal.

true, but whats satalite tv got to do with cctv?

Kumar's problem is he doesn't understand that CCTV video and satellite video are two different forms of signals. He is trying to feed a baseband video signal into an RF amplifier and it won't work. He thinks that all he needs is a connector that adapts but what he really needs is a video to rf modulator like Channel Plus or Channel Vision.

http://www.channelvision.com/

http://www.multiplextechnology.com/channelplus/