FredB

Good Wide Dynamic Camera???

Now when I cuncluded that the GE Ultra View Camera is the worst malfunctionional camera on the planet I need an alternative in the same price range that works.

Any Ideas???

I got to talk to the client tonight about testing the pano, anyway, the panasonic 474 is a day night wide dynamic, so it is low light also as it switches to BW ...same price range as the wannaview!

So far the Panasonic series of wide dynamic range cameras has proven to be the best around. I don't know their current pricing structure but the performance is incredibly good. Worth paying a little extra.

same price as the ultraview, well maybe $20 more, but it is a day night ..the ultraview cosmetically looks better .. but ..... yah know!

yes .. well I quoted distributor pricing when I said $20 more ... not spytown ..I have an update on this wide dynamic thing, will post in a little bit as soon as I get the windows updates done on this clients PC i am presently posting from .. yeah there are alot of updates ...

I know. I checked with ADI, VSSI and Spytown still has the best prices. Where do you get them?