DewBoyOne

Intermittent Rolling Video Loss Issue????? HELP!!!!!

Hi all, I can't seem to upload video file for everyone to see??? First time posting anything in a forum that might be why well I have come across an issue I can't seem to correct 100%. That is why I am reaching out to you guys.

Please review attached file and let me know what is causing intermittent video lose and Rolling Ghost Lines. I have 2- CBIV8948H-49 DSP Color Day/Night Cameras, & 2- 27X Optical zoom 1/4" Super HAD CCD Cameras. All 4 Cameras are wired using Siamese RG59 to a 4x4x4 PVC Junction box connected to a VA-404 Video amplifier, On output side of VA-404 we have a 6" RG59 Pigtail Connected to VBS-1 Video Balun converted to Flooded UTP CAT5e (all 4 channels on single CAT5e cable) Approx. 550FT. to VBS-1 Video Balun to a MX Series DVR (046 (EG) 4 Channel MPEG DVR W/ CDRW).

I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time out to read & reply to this post.

1. set initialization,

2. change a HDD.

That`s the two normal problem. But I don`t know which kind of dvr you have. I think that maybe something wrong with the software. I don`t think our software is suit for your products. But if you want to have a try, you can send me message for our software.

It's for sure not a hard drive problem or software problem.

It's got to do with your installation setup it's either the cable, connection or , camera, power supply or DVR card is blown. This problem is actually not rare but it can be any of listed above.