rory

APPRO DVR

thanks,

my distributor has the 4 ch DVR for $595, thought id take a look at it, like for really low end like home users, Id use another local security company who sells low end products, and id just install it to make some extra cash.

Rory,

That is a good price.

However,

You can source a 4 channel with same stats at 365.00

I remeber the cost on that unit was like 265.00

That's why I am saying the margins are high, or they are not buying from the "real" source.

< ben >

the regular 4 channel DVR i sell (kalatel) costs alot more than that, thats why I said $565 is cheap. Im more for american made, than for asian, due to our proximity to the US and not Asia, plus the US made are generally better products.

But i was looking at this as a low end product for home users. Im actually now going to demo a Crow 4 channel USB DVR, it connects to your PC.

Rory

still, can you point me in the direction of another lower end all in on DVR, doesnt have to be embedded DVR, just not a PC system. I want to just stick it in the home and get out of there. Doesnt even need to have ethernet. Need good US support though and has to be reliable, as we spend alot on customs import tax and shipping.

thanks

Rory

Sure man. cctv imports.com, thats where we sell them at (I work there every day, I am a tech there.

AND NO. I do not work on commision. And I have no great love for the company I work for. (even though it is a fun job)

I can give you a good 4 channel with remote for 365.00.

888-315-1219 we import direct from taiwan.

I know this sounds like a total sales pitch, but I really think alot of poeple could benfit from this "best kept secret".

< ben >

Honestly, I really got no love for you guys, your boss is a asshole.

Not you directly, just your boss.

Altho your 102 led cameras are great

Honestly, I really got no love for you guys, your boss is a ass****.

Not you directly, just your boss.

Altho your 102 led cameras are great

Ouch!

Anyway, when it comes to infrared, i only ever trust it to extreme CCTV, they rock

What for man? let me know, I really try to treat all my customers right and

In fact most of the guys who place big orders with us will only order from me.

Let me know what your beef is, we ALWAYS try to make up man.

btw

That would be our 2104r camera. I like it, but a very focused beam.

< ben >

that would be the DVR o42, goto recorders, than DVRS.

I really feel bad even mentioning our company, but I really believe in our prices. I know all the competition. camerasuperstore, intellicam, supercircuits, etc.

I knew someone would be pissed off that I worked for a company, but I am just trying to support my young wife and child, and I do believe we have the best pricing in the biz on stand alone DVRS. And a good selection.

Anyways,

< ben >

that would be the DVR o42, goto recorders, than DVRS.

I really feel bad even mentioning our company, but I really believe in our prices. I know all the competition. camerasuperstore, intellicam, supercircuits, etc.

I knew someone would be pissed off that I worked for a company, but I am just trying to support my young wife and child, and I do believe we have the best pricing in the biz on stand alone DVRS. And a good selection.

Anyways,

< ben >

thats a good price. how many do I have to buy to get that price? Would like to order 1 to demo first.

thanks

Rory

edited; does it have a manufacturer name, or is it no name, dont need to know the name right now, just wondering? thanks

Edited by Guest

BTW, you just posted a web site i never checked out yet!

(camerasuperstore)

thats a different market though. (pelco, Sanyo, Kalatel, Sony, etc). I get those kalatel products cheaper from my distributor in Miami, than on that camerasuperstore web site).

Rory

Edited by Guest

Rory,

No prob, I can let you demo one at that price.

Also, it is a "no name" but it is made by one of the biggest in taiwan.

I talk to so many customers, I probably talk to that guy on the phone every week. I literally talk to like 20 or 30 a day.

Well, it happened about a year ago, but don't worry, I'm not talking about you, techs are always so much different than the bosses on any company.

Anyway, welcome to the board!!

You are going to meet a bunch of great guys over here.