echz

Rolling/Ghosting when 2/4 cameras hooked up at the same time

Good evening all! I browsed the forum for the better part of the night to see if I couldn't get my answer without asking, but I'll have to break down and ask!

I'm setting up the first 4 cameras of a 16 camera system, 2 IR (Aposonic A-CDBI03) and 2 Dome (Aposonic A-CDM03). These are being fed into a 16 channel LTS LTD1651M5, all using Cat5 and Baluns (1 pair +12VDC, 1 Pair -12VDC, 1 Pair +/- Video, 1 pair unused).

Everything works OK with the current setup, until you introduce 2 of the same cameras together at the same time. That is, Camera A+B+C work fine together, Camera A+B+D work fine together, but when I combine Camera A+B+C+D together, I get horrible horizontal scrolling/rolling/ghosting of Camera C's image on Camera D's display of the DVR and vice versa. Cameras A+B continue to display fine, however C+D look awful. If I remove either of Camera C or D, the other camera displays fine (I hope this makes sense).

Camera A+B = Dome+IR (respectively)

Camera C+D = Dome+IR (respectively)

Camera C is about a 15 foot run, while Camera D is about a 50-75ft run and the longest run in the 4 camera set as of now.

I'm not sure if anyone has any easy suggestions as to what this scrolling may represent, but I'm going to attempt a few adjustments tomorrow and see what I can find out, just wasn't sure if this horizontal imaging was a commonly recognized problem or not. Thanks for your help!