todoenred

Security business in Mexico

Hello.

I have a security business in Mexicali, Mexico. on the border with California.

At the moment I have some projects to within one or two months, but we are short of money now.

I am looking for someone interested in investing in Mexico in the business of security and preferably who knows the business.

Last year I was at ISC West in Las Vegas, but this year the situation is difficult because of the business.

Anyone interested, please contact us and visit our website.

www.seretel.net

http://www.seretel.net

Hi.

if nobody is interested, maybe you can give some tips to make grow up my business.

whay are you doing to keep you in the business?

is important to know the low budget subjet for marketing or something else.

Regards

tough times for all, worse for Mexico..new paints a bad game down there?

If it were me I'd try to get clients with money. I guess that leaves you with 2 choices. Connected and not. And either way you go you have to impress them with technology before they even think of urchasing.

And then you'll have issues with getting equipment across the boarder. again, tough times.

Also, small cheap "gadgets" would provide you with a reoccuring baseline of customers until you got bigger........camera pens, stun guns, audio devices, motion detection devices like the Voice Alert 6, mace, pepper spray, ect.

I feel for ya...........things in Mexico are not very favorable right now and your goals are impressive.........just keep the arsche against the wall......

Thanks for advice.

I will try something like that. I have a online store and I will add those items with delivery, so, when the client pays for the item i will pay too and send directly to the final user from the provider.

maybe that way i can get some money and pay employes, rent, phone, etc. to go for the biggest clients.

about business in Mexico. there is future if you have money to improve sales, like leasing program, credit program, COD, etc.

some months ago we lost a big work because we have no money to buy equipment because the client dont give any advance. the company that made the work collected 2 times the money that we was quoting. So, the problem is for small business with low budget. unfortunelly I am in that group.

Regards

sorry for my bad english again.

my experience with those that do not pay any advance is to walk away. Your a small company and you need to work up towards the big fish on your terms.

But don't under estimate the smaller installs and retail sales...........if you do it right you can build it............anything is possible if you follow a well planned route. stick to it and things will come to you.

the best part of this business is "our" labor rate is $00.00 when the boss does the work..............ha ha ha

In fact, i am offering extra discount to client that pays in advance, so, i made a quote for X dolars and 50% advance to begin the work and 50% when we deliver the work.

But if the client wants an extra 15% discount can get it if pay all in advance.

maybe we have good offers and service, but if tha final user dont know us, we can do nothing.

we have made some flyers and get some client for that way, but maybe with a TV campaign will be better.

Regards

you can also use a "leasing" type arrangment. Get a smaller deposit and then charge a monthly fee..........or trade your stuff for theirs? we call that "country living" up here in Idaho. we trade beef for pork, computer networking assistance or installs for free dog/cat medical things, and the list goes on........it's not cash but it opens up the neighborhood and allows all to contribute to eachothers needs and not have to write a check.

That explains the person offering me chickens, and a pig for a DVR!

He rambled on about is hungarian wife, the town store owner by the name of Sam Drucker, his farm assitant Eb, and about how he bought this farm from a swindler named Mr Haney.

I would gladly trade city life, for a life with green acres!

it's funny til you live it...........then it's makes sense.

back in SC where my biz is based, networking and CCTV is "exspensive gotta have it stuff"........and construction rates are cheap, approx. 65 a sqft. to build a spec. out here in Idaho...everyone is still on dial-up, your somebody if you have highspeed and HD....and a CCTV system is something they don't need here because people don't steal here..not yet atleast...and the gun laws here keep things in perspective, if ya know what I mean. So, networking and CCTV are inexspensive here and labor to build anything is carzy..........I requested quotes to build a 3 car garage here..........nothing special, 2x6, shingle roof, couple windows & the doors. I was going to do the electric and everthing after it was built. They wanted 85k to build it...................how funny is that..............no insulation, no siding..............just a box with a roof. So, my Honey and I built it for less than 20k........crazy world we live in.........

But, economy has slow drastically here.......and the old days of 30 bucks an hour to put siding on a garage is over........I hope.

My Honey watched over another neighbor's ranch here over Dec.he went on vacation. She did it for free and expected nothing, but he came by with a bred Hereford hefer as a gift for doing his chores for 3 weeks. My Honey loves it, I smiled, and we'll have another addition to our ranch..the gift that keeps giving. So, in return, we are going over for super this week and I have a brand new spanking color laser printer that we are going to give to him.he has a small office that he works from and still uses dial-up and a very old dot matrix printer..........older as he is, but still uses it. He'll get a kick out of the new thingie..........

Green Acres is very nice to have..............we are happy. Mud & Hay gets into our toes once and awhile but the mornings here, surrounded by the Cabinet Mountains & Selkirk Mountains...........can't be beat!

Sometimes small & simple is nice..........and now you know why I take a hand shake or a persons word as a promise. it still works out here

you can also use a "leasing" type arrangment. Get a smaller deposit and then charge a monthly fee..........or trade your stuff for theirs? we call that "country living" up here in Idaho. we trade beef for pork, computer networking assistance or installs for free dog/cat medical things, and the list goes on........it's not cash but it opens up the neighborhood and allows all to contribute to eachothers needs and not have to write a check.

Hi. Leasing is not an option because money issues.

some times we do trade, when we needed fornitures we went with a office supply and offered cameras for forniture. and when we have problems with the car we offered cameras to the garage.

I think we will put all batteries in online store for the moment.