MidwestSurveillance

MegaPixel IP Speed Dome with PoE and Auto Tracking????

Has anyone seen or heard of a Megapixel IP Speed Dome with PoE and Auto Track capabilities. I know Axis, ACTi and some others are introducing new gear in a few days at ISC West but I have not heard of something with the above specs. The Axis 233D and Panasonic WV-NW484s gets close with the autotrack and IP Speed Dome but no Megapixel or PoE. Would be nice......

Has anyone seen or heard of a Megapixel IP Speed Dome with PoE and Auto Track capabilities. I know Axis, ACTi and some others are introducing new gear in a few days at ISC West but I have not heard of something with the above specs. The Axis 233D and Panasonic WV-NW484s gets close with the autotrack and IP Speed Dome but no Megapixel or PoE. Would be nice......

The you can power the Axis 233d with high power POE. I can get you the part numbers if you need them. What are you going to use the auto tracking for?

IndigoVision have build thier 9000 series PTZ ready for HD cmaeras.

The problem the other manufactures have is the encoder is in the non moving part of the PTZ (above the slip rings)

Because HD video can not be passed through a slip ring, IndigoVision has designed thier PTZ to be HD ready, with the encoder below the slip ring on the moving part of the camera.

In short there is not one released yet but its coming

Interesting,

In the past Sony have not produced thier own IP cameras. They OEM Axis.

Anyone know who is making this one?