Jump to content

Vertical Keyboard Mount

Recommended Posts

Hey All,


I'm currently installing a CCTV System in a Warehouse and was looking for a pole mount to mount some keyboards and monitors on a 1 & 1/4" pole/pipe (this doesn't have anything to do with the CCTV, just some additional work I mite be able to gain if I can accomplish it.


The location as I mentioned is a warehouse type environment, the customer already has some structure in place for other equipment which they will like to use.


They built rails (looks like a checkers board) using 1 & 1/4" pipe in rows throughout the warehouse and would like us to mount around 4-6 keyboards, mice and monitors to these pipes at various locations throughout the warehouse.


I'm thinking of using a regular LCD Wall Mount directly screwed into the pipe or fastened using U Bolts for the LCD Monitors (15"), but I can’t seem to find anything that will hold a keyboard in the vertical position (Keyboard needs to be mounted below monitor with the keys facing the user).


I know the hardware is out there for this type of stuff, but I just can’t seem to find it.


I've seen this type of installation in another warehouse I did a while back, but I cannot contact those people because it was a sub-contract and I don’t have any direct contacts there.


As usual, cost is a major factor and I need all the work I can get right now.


Any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome.


Let us know if you find a U.S. supplier if would be nice to have the source if anyone else needs any at some point.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now