dopalgangr

My Experience with Intellicam USA, Inc and ShoreviewSecurity

I wanted to take a minute of everyone’s time to talk about my experience with Intellicam USA, Inc. I am in no way affiliated with either company and I am a end-user. I had purchased two day/night cameras (ISC-P540X) from their reseller Shoreviewsecurity.com on 4/11/08. I have tried a lot of different cameras over the years and IMO these have been the best so far. After about 7 months of using the cameras I noticed that I had a few IR’s on each camera that were not working anymore. I put off sending them in to get them repaired because that would mean that I would have to un-mount them and be without coverage until they returned. After 11 months I thought maybe it would be for the best since they both came with a 1 year warranty and I was worried that I may lose more of the IR’s. So I did just that and sent the cameras back for warranty repair. After about a week I received the cameras back and both had new IR units in them, however it appeared that UPS may have mishandled the package and I was unhappy with the cosmetic condition of the cameras when they returned. I called Mike at Shoreview and voiced my concerns. He readily offered to do the right thing and wanted to know what he could do to make amends. I told Mike that I appreciated his offer but that he shouldn’t have to take the hit on something that was not his fault.

So I called Intellicam and spoke with the owner Gerald. Gerald was very apologetic and immediately offered to send me two brand new cameras saving me the hassle of filing a claim with UPS and again being without cameras for a period of time. I received the new cameras today as promised and I am very happy with the outcome. In today’s marketplace how do you measure a company’s success and greatness?? Well I measure it by good customer relations and the willingness to stand by your products even when an issue arises that’s no fault of your own. Both Intellicam and Shoreview Security did just that for me and I greatly appreciate it. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and will buy from them again. I hope that this helps others in there decisions to purchase CCTV equipment and puts any fears at ease if you have never bought from them before. Thanks for listening.

Thanks so much for your kind words. I was surprised to see this post and certainly was not expecting it. I really cannot take any of the credit, as Intellicam was the one who stepped up. I am glad it all worked out and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Mike