telespy

Eclipse Nubix? Anyone seen this thing. Its quite impressive.

I tested this unit the other day. Pretty nice. 4 channel, Mpeg 4, remote and it has a webserver fuction to. Best ive seen so far. Just wondering if theres something negative its been perfect so far. Price is down right nasty to. I dont know how they do it?

What about dynamic IP. Please post dealer price in the dealer section. I am thinking about trying one.

the ip field can hold an ip address or ip forwarding address like no-ip.com so all you have to do is enter your forwarding address in ip section. Its actually very easy. I know the unit doesnt discover the ip change for you but ive always have forwaded my customers this way with most of my units and its flawless.

EDITED BY MODERATOR:

"Posting dealer prices in this section is against the forum's policies"

we buy some of the bullet & dome cameras from cctvco, we are in nassau, bahamas ... Sure Video/Alarm Systems..

in fact waiting for the nubix to come back in as we missed the initial sale ... any word on the 16 channel release? (i know the asian manufacturer but they only answer in asian ! )

Edited by Guest

there prices are close enough so you dont have to go there. I think the 16 channels are slated for may or june im not sure.

They have good prices. I dont know how they do it sometimes.

Bulk is the keyword, they buy in bulk

Good business minds too, to get that bulk out the door ..!

They have been around a long time now . .. so they are doing something right ... there are alot of non CCTV guys even that hear about them, down here in the bahamas, and sell their products on the side. I dont think you can buy a camera anywhere cheaper!? Yep, how do they do it for real ..i guess they must sell alot of them to make it worth the low markup..

they seem to do something right. I only have good things to say. There monthly specials are crazy. Every time I get there specials I end up buying a couple grand of stuff. There techs are cool to always helping with questions. God knows i always have questions. I dont know how I even install these things sometimes ......

yep, if i only lived there ,, id be buying them up all the time too ..i get those email specials too. Just can only sell certain products here, yah know, customs etc, got to keep it the same all the time ..

Rory