JaysDomain

NUUO 7000 Series PCI-e; What other series is compatible?

I have a NUUO SCB-7004 PCI-Express Card (Full D1@30fps) on order and was curious if any of the older PCI cards (1000, 2000, 3000, 5000 series) are compatible with the new PCIe 7000 series D1 cards?

This is for a NUUO Hybrid server.

Right now I am going with 4x Analog (D1@30) and 4x IP/MP, but I may want to add more Analog later and wont need them full D1@30.

Are any other brands PCI/PCIe Cards compatible with the NUUO hybrid software?

I have a NUUO SCB-7004 PCI-Express Card (Full D1@30fps) on order and was curious if any of the older PCI cards (1000, 2000, 3000, 5000 series) are compatible with the new PCIe 7000 series D1 cards?

This is for a NUUO Hybrid server.

Right now I am going with 4x Analog (D1@30) and 4x IP/MP, but I may want to add more Analog later and wont need them full D1@30.

Are any other brands PCI/PCIe Cards compatible with the NUUO hybrid software?

Hi JaysDomain,

NUUO 7000-series is mixable with 7000-series only.

And NUUO software doesn't work with other brands of cards.

Please also visit NUUO's technical website

http://support.nuuo.com/

Yung-chung Lin

yclin,

You seem to be the go-to guy for Nuuo stuff around here, so let me ask you a question if you don't mind.

Any plans to add more support for Panasonic's I-pro network cameras? I built and installed a residential SCB-5000-based Nuuo system for a couple just last week, and have an extra Panasonic WV-NF302 laying around that I would like to add to their system.

And even if it's not supported, is there a "generic" mode in the Nuuo IP software that I might be able to use to attempt to pull video from that camera?

yclin,

You seem to be the go-to guy for Nuuo stuff around here, so let me ask you a question if you don't mind.

Any plans to add more support for Panasonic's I-pro network cameras? I built and installed a residential SCB-5000-based Nuuo system for a couple just last week, and have an extra Panasonic WV-NF302 laying around that I would like to add to their system.

And even if it's not supported, is there a "generic" mode in the Nuuo IP software that I might be able to use to attempt to pull video from that camera?

Dear Sawbones,

NUUO will integrate as many camera as possible, but so far NUUO has not received a formal inquiry about integrating this camera, WV-NF302.

And if you force to install it, NUUO probably won't be able to get the video.

If you have any inquiry for integrating cameras, you can always send NUUO an email and let NUUO know directly: service@nuuo.com.

Hope this answers your question.

Yung-chung Lin