Sawbones

Gentlemen, I need a part

I have a panasonic WV-CW484S camera that needs an adapter plate for the Q114 base (the adapter plate is that flat metal piece that attaches the camera assembly to that base). It's part number V9AA3500A4, but I cannot find anyone to sell one to me.

I went through panasonic, and they referred me to Security Reps, which is their representative in the US. A very nice young lady at Security Reps researched it for me, found the exact part number, and referred me to Northern Video.

They wouldn't sell me one... they were going to try to find a dealer to sell one to me. I couldn't even purchase one B2B through my corporation, since they only sell to "dealers and installers." I pointed out that I am an installer... I've done several systems for myself, friends, and family members. I offered my EIN number to prove it... That didn't matter... they were going to have somebody call me.

Excuse my French, but what kind of BS is that? I've been working on this for a solid week, for a single lousy part, and I must confess that I'm running out of patience with this deal. Is this industry standard? How does anyone make a living or keep a customer happy when it's this hard to get a simple pre-drilled flat piece of metal?

So here I am. Could one of you fine gentlemen kindly sell me that part? Failing that, could you point me towards somebody who will?

I would appreciate it. PM me the details along with the cost, and we'll arrange something.

I did a simple search of that part number in Google and it brought me to encompass parts, who sells the piece you are looking for, but if you have any more problems getting it I think cctvimports can get you the part from Northern video.