norstar

Remote Admin ID Locked Out

I have inadvertently clicked on the LOCKED icon when I was connected via the web to the DVR after I changed the password for Admin. Now I can no longer sign back on again using Video Viewer. Can somebody tell me how I can unlock the Admin remote access ? I can still look at the camera on monitor directly attached to the 760 AVTech and change setting using front panel MENU etc but there is no option for unlocking/locking the remote access. I thought the button was for LOG OFF of the user ID.

Thanks.

It seems that I could not find a way to reset/unlock this Admin remote GUI so I went ahead to choose the RESET DEFAULT option from the front panel in the ADVANCED/SYSTEM menu to reset the 760. Just to let you know that this would reset the box back to factory default parameter and it does reset the Admin GUI interface. The other info is that this will keep the hard drive content unaffected. The history data is still there to be downloaded. This leads to anther problem but I will this update in the Installation section.

17 Nov 2006 ... I need to be able to connect to Remote Desktop using a user account without a password. Security isn't an issue, this is on an internal ...

You can change the drive's SCSI ID from the Remote Management Unit. .... a user can possibly lock out all IP clients from administering the autoloader. ...

Answer 1: this is not a licensing problem (it can't be in Remote Admin ... To avoid being locked out by disconnected session, you can enable the ... up with Event ID 1013 warnings "The terminal server has exceeded the ..