FIERCE4203

speco htintb8 htintd8 blurry

recently installed a system myself at my building all speco (2) htintb8 (2) htintd8 and a dvr-8tl. Cameras are supposed to be 560 tvl but I dont see the resolution. Images are blurry after fine adjusting in day dusk and night. All OSD functions tweaked, cables are premade less than 100' ran clear. Mounting locations are good. I thought it was just me viweing over the network got blurry. Until I took some snapshots and downloaded thumbdrive right off the dvr. What am I missing? I've read some forums before posting I know the what alot of you guys think about the intensifier function but I would love it if I could just get a clear picture. Back parking lot is extremely dark and when intensifier is on looks like day and no hologram trails. Dvr is recording at 30fps/channel best quality. I dont know what I'm missing please help. Thank you. Have a .avi video sample need to host it but hers a pic attached.

Snapshot-1.thumb.jpg.05a6cbd98f6e377201d0ebecdea18b46.jpg

guess i cant post hyperlink for host video site sorry heres another pic from back last pic was the d8 this is the b8. If i can send someone the video link for them to post i would appreciate it or maybe these will suffice.

rsz_snapshot_2009_05_27_09_43_47.jpg.5fca9f49ce3658f1495f41247015e022.jpg

I refocused the cameras multiple times. I have been using a 7" portable dvd player to focus. I called speco tech support they think there is a problem with all 4 camera focus i dont think so. Here is a clip if anyone can help me out appreciate it. looks good on the dvd player than I download a clip or play over network and its no good. leads me to think its the dvr.

Looks like it is out of focus.

I agree. I've had two intensifiers (now in a box in my garage), and they gave a better picture than those.

Try adjusting the focus with a larger screen.

Ok so I finally got a chance to re focus the cameras. I waited until dusk and readjusted this is the best I can get. The only other function I adjusted was the "detail" setting it is like a sharpness setting 0-10 but should be on/off just gives highlight lines to items in picture. The setting was turned off. These are screenshots off the network they are slightly better at the dvr but not much. Still not happy. Any suggestions?

after.jpg.cc7319f34c4d9a73a9eb378ab46c5ea8.jpg

before.jpg.88ff237dd6cfcff19f1d65002332414a.jpg