ameliachida

A way to restart computer automatically after blackout?

the US is a big country though, im sure there are places there that can be very bad also. Dont get me wrong now, dont judge the whole bahamas, i just live in the capital, Nassau, which is where all the crime is (most of it anyway). Im not exactly a great tourist rep of this city so i wont say to much else some others just dont see what we see is all. I mean just up the road is one street where most people live in small shacks, no running water so they get water from pumps in the road, $600 for a basic water meter here so the poor just cant afford it (i have a well here myself). They grow up in shacks, fight and stab each other at school, carry that onto the night life or drug dealing life what ever (ok to be fair we have alot of average communities also, but I still call them ghetto) .. and ofcourse the cops beat people here (on camera no less) .. what do they expect these youth hate the cops .. crap many cops are the same as the criminals anyway.

Yes, the US has some pretty nasty areas as well (I stay out of those).

However, as an ER physician, the thugs, gangbangers, dopers, pimps, and users are all my patients.

They're certainly an interesting group.