Hello. I have this DVR card CDB-400 from ctncomme

we cant find the cd where the software was so now i dont know what to do. The hard drive of the computer had to be replaced and now I cant connect my cameras. Anyone knows what I can do? Please help! Thanks!

hey,

this happened to me once, what I did what type in the MAC address of the card (that is if its network/LAN applicable) into Google, this gave me the original manufacturers location. In my case it was Taiwan, I explained to the person that I lost the software, he put me in touch with someone in my location and they emailed me the software. Hope that helps, so yeah try typing the MAC address of the card.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

I can't post the contact page, because I'm new to these forums. But there is a telephone number on there, I would give them a call and see if they'll email you the software.

Good Luck.

hey,

this happened to me once, what I did what type in the MAC address of the card (that is if its network/LAN applicable) into Google, this gave me the original manufacturers location.

That's an interesting tip, I've never thought to try that.

I'm gonna go play!

hey,

this happened to me once, what I did what type in the MAC address of the card (that is if its network/LAN applicable) into Google, this gave me the

Good Luck.

that's really good idea.