kobiemexx

Geovision Remote Playback Problem

I was use Geovision v8.2 I just install the 8.3.1 seen then the Remote playback is not working.I have tried the v8.3.1 it on another System the same Problem but If I acces the DVR system just through a network everything is there but if I acces throgh the internet, the replayback opens but no camera are present.remote view and viewlog is working prefect. i have attach a screen shot of what the remote is showing. remote server already start but.............

Any help Thank

geo-rpb.thumb.jpg.96f9640d126d420acf256f77508bf532.jpg

Sounds like you have not port forwarded all the ports, only port 80...perhaps you have not port forward both inwards and outwards?

On version 8.2 works fine and the router have the Upnp option so U can even forward all ports direct through Geovision, I really don't know it sound just like port forwarding problem but all ports are a really forwarded

did you download the app you wanted first from the first page.

I still think it is the [password not getting back to the DVR, I think 80 is just the web page and that one of 3550 or 4550 carries either the data, the audio or the password return token.... do you have at least these three ports open.....can you describe how you have set up your port forwarding......PM me if you want me to remote into your router and check for you.....set up many remote Geo's

did you download the app you wanted first from the first page.

I still think it is the [password not getting back to the DVR, I think 80 is just the web page and that one of 3550 or 4550 carries either the data, the audio or the password return token.... do you have at least these three ports open.....can you describe how you have set up your port forwarding......PM me if you want me to remote into your router and check for you.....set up many remote Geo's

thanks You very much

well this router is german I have a screenshots on all the ports please see if there something wrong some where on the ip 192.168.178.32

hope to here from U thanks once again

ports.jpg.2ecb21c25f784a3f5ce1a68afda3a2d0.jpg

I had the same issue, I needed to allow running "VLSur.exe" in my firewall settings.

Problem have been solved I needed to open the in and out port 5552

with the help of (Greg Conran-thanks)I fixed it