wizardslovak

Little help or idea

Hello people

i just found this site and i am amazed with it, however i would like to ask for your help cause i really dont know what to do. Well i need some surveillance system into my house , something what can record and save video and some move activated cameras. Reason i need it?? Well i got a neighbor , and he is making me problem . He is trespassing my property, he is throwing his garbage to my garbage ( got couple tickets already) , he even destroyed my little wall which SEPARATED MY BALCONY FROM HIS ROOF!! I spoke to him but he never stops. Well i am not kind of guy which will fight him nor nothing , i just want to have proof . So i am looking for something not expensive , or maybe some DIY . I got old PC which i dont use so i can convert it to DVR, also wireless is good but i dont want someone to access it.

thank you people for any advice/help

mods if this thread is in wrong forum move it where it should be.

thank you wizzy

Hello people

i just found this site and i am amazed with it, however i would like to ask for your help cause i really dont know what to do. Well i need some surveillance system into my house , something what can record and save video and some move activated cameras. Reason i need it?? Well i got a neighbor , and he is making me problem . He is trespassing my property, he is throwing his garbage to my garbage ( got couple tickets already) , he even destroyed my little wall which SEPARATED MY BALCONY FROM HIS ROOF!! I spoke to him but he never stops. Well i am not kind of guy which will fight him nor nothing , i just want to have proof . So i am looking for something not expensive , or maybe some DIY . I got old PC which i dont use so i can convert it to DVR, also wireless is good but i dont want someone to access it.

thank you people for any advice/help

mods if this thread is in wrong forum move it where it should be.

thank you wizzy

hi,my friend,you can do a home surveillance system ,aslo,you can use the ip camera,a pc is enough,it can do the motion & alarm record,it can help you to have the proof

ok i got couple cameras at home , can you point me to some diy ??

i got old dell computer which i can use as dvr so if you can point me to some DIY i would appreciate it

thz wizzy

ok i got couple cameras at home , can you point me to some diy ??

i got old dell computer which i can use as dvr so if you can point me to some DIY i would appreciate it

thz wizzy

Hello! I am sorry to tell you that maybe your pc can not be use as DVR. It can be only used as monitor from which you can view the videos. But you still need DVR to record, and then you can play bcak or view through pc or 3G mobile. In addition, DVR has two kinds: pc-based and standalone. PC-based is much cheaper than the second one, sinece you have pc, maybe you can only buy a DVR Card, then you can overlook your properties.

Best regards!