ini

Does the software on the Mini's include a "privacy&quot

I need to blank out a couple of POS screens that display PHI, but I would like to monitor the cash drawer of the POS, and am wondering if this NVR has that feature. Can anyone confirm?

thanks in advance!

Thank you Sir. I appriciate the info. I understand about the motion det. But desperately need a way to block this screen from viewing or recording. thanks for the heads-up!!

No..... I know most Axis cameras have it built in........ also keep in mind the all motion detection is done on the cameras

By-the-way...where are those night Arecont demo's!!! I know you had 'em set up yesterday....

No..... I know most Axis cameras have it built in........ also keep in mind the all motion detection is done on the cameras

By-the-way...where are those night Arecont demo's!!! I know you had 'em set up yesterday....

It's not dark yet

It's not dark yet

I see ya in the other thread....nice demo pix