cctv_down_under

Rover Cameras

Hey Guys,

Anyone heard of Rover Cameras, in particular the zoom or pan tilt ones, I heard of models called RV682 RV581 217ZF, D7722R

If you know anything about these let me know, could be an installer code, but maybe its a manufacturer I havent heard off.

Thanks

GC

yo man, where the hell have you been?!?!? You only come on to ask questions now? Just because your the big bosch rep in Austrellia and you've already made millions doesn't mean you should forget about the poor guys

DVR where yah been!!!!!!!!? good to hear from yah.

Heard the name before, not sure where though. Ones I heard of were to do with outer space though ..

Tis all good,,,, found them, but thanks guys.. yeh been really busy with the new job, boy we do some big jobs, and GOSH bosch has some exciting gear.. not just saying it, the BIS system that you will all hear about soon is insane, even I can not getmy head around it, do not get much time these days to do anything, it is sat night now and beside the fact that I am having a few nice Sav Blancs, I am also making sure my demo kit is ready for the next demo.... wholy cow it is insane, they may pay well but they get their work out of you, really guys...

hay heres my low down, the Divar well its about as good as the kalatel, better in some areas.. like networking etc but falls down in others.. hell i could get sacked for saying this!!

The Dibos is great for massive projects.. but the cams.. well bugger me.. ther is not a better product... not ven close. not even remotely close!!!! they are bloody awesome, and i do mean awesome, they are so smart!!

i cant keep up with it, selling sooooooo many cams it's insane!!!

i will try to get back in here i want you guys to look at the BIS thing but bugger me they have some big plans!!!!

I still miss my small company though, things arent the same working for a corporation!!

Cool, see if yah can get the rep on this side to get in contact with me . ..im fed up with GE and the others like that ..i need a good wide dynamic also .. the GE ultraview is crap .. and Kalatel support is non existant anymore since GE took over.

thanks, dont drink too much now

7.20am here sat morn, i just going to sleep!!!

Your a legend Rory....I do not think you realise how many people (my self included) appreciate your posts in here mate....you dont miss many... its something most people would charge for... I appreciate it and i bet many others do as well!!!