ChevronTango

PTZ Analogue?

Hey guys.

I'm setting up a system for my school. Its a large theatre hall and I need a Camera at the back overlooking the stage. Its used for a number of things but the Camera needs to have PTZ capabilities, being controlled from a PC, and an Anologue output, either Composite (prefered) or BNC. I'm looking for under a £150 though I'm willing to extend that a tad if needed. It needs to work well in low light and have a good zoom. I would prefer not digital PTZ. I can't find anything online really that helps me. The other sites have been unhelpful in tracking down what I need. Any help is apreciated.

I don't think you'll find a *new* PTZ for that price, short of resorting to eBay. Might find a mid-quality used one in that range.

FYI, BNC connections in CCTV cameras DO carry composite video. You'll find BNC far more common than RCA connectors in CCTV, because they lock on for a more solid connection.

£150,i think you can get the constant speed dome camera,not high speed dome camera.the other Features like one of that:1/3 sony ccd ,480 TVL,F:5-60mm,12X zooming,LUX: 0.01LUX and so on.many options you have,even you have chance to get a constant speed dome ip camera for this price,but i am not sure that's ip camera have a low lux.