a94cobra

ComboA version

I see the newest version of the Geo cards is a "ComboA". I am looking at the 1120 or better cards.

My question is, What is the difference? Should I worry about getting the latest version?

IMHO yes, they are better, they have aditional TURBO option (recording more FPS but U won't get live view then).

Read the GeoVision Manual for more.

Thx. So that I am clear. Live view is...When you are watching the screen from the computer the card is in. Or the secondary output to an additional monitor.

Thx. So that I am clear. Live view is...When you are watching the screen from the computer the card is in. Or the secondary output to an additional monitor.

The A have the same resources as the normal/old/standard cards but lets you take away the audio and the overlay preview and relocate the resources from overlay preview and audio and instead increase the recorded number of frames.

But I would rather look at something like Hikvision that for same or less price would get you 25 FPS on all channels and 25 FPS on preview as well as fully syncronizhed audio!

JD