Sign in to follow this  
VodeAn

DVMRe-16CT 320gb, 6 Functioning Cameras, 5 not

1x DVMRe-16CT 320gb (wiped hard drive)

1x Dell Workstation w/ windows 2000 professional and software to connect to the DVMRe. Included are some small Sony desktop speakers and a keyboard and mouse. (The administrator password has been blanked, and the files from the previous users wiped.)

I do not have the disc containing the software to the DVMRe, but that can be found online or ordered from LG. Their are a few screws missing from the case of the DVMRe but it works great. I also have a modem that was attached to the DVMRe for control from another room (you will need to add a new phone connector on the modem wire).

Functioning Cameras:

3x Genesys GCC2940

2x Vicon VC2930 (one w/ auto exposure lens)

1x RCA(?) Vidicon-tube based B&W camera

Non-functioning Cameras:

2x Panasonic wv-CL324 (both with an auto focus & exposure lens)

1x Panasonic wv-BL204 (w/ an auto focus & exposure lens)

1x Sony SSC-C354 (w/ a RCA .5x wide angle lens)

1x RCA Vidicon-tube based camera

(Someone who knows what they are doing could possibly fix these, some of these give a fuzzy image and some give no picture at all, which could be due to a lose connection inside the camera.)

I have some short lengths of BNC cables that only have one end on them, plus one 6' BNC with both ends and one 3' BNC to composite I made to test the cameras. I have 6 functioning transformers to supply voltage to the cameras (4x 24v, 1x 16.5, 1x ~19) and 2 that are sending very low voltage for some reason (2x what should be 24v). Oh and there are 4 wall mounts for the cameras.

Lastly, there is an RCA TV that was used with the DVMRe.

1x RCA TV

I am open to offers on multiple items as well as individual items.

PIC-0251.jpg

PIC-0252.jpg

PIC-0259.jpg

PIC-0260.jpg

PIC-0261.jpg