Good morning,

I hope this is in the right section.

I would first off like to say hello. I am new to these forums and I am sure it will be a great asset. (we are doing a lot of changes in security)

In the past two weeks we have had people hit our garage door going into one of our parking garages twice. We do have a camera targeted on the door from the inside facing the door to see the people coming into the garage.

The issue is when it is struck there is not a significant amount of damage on the inside of the door (its an entrance door). It is a plain white door and after going over several hours of digital backup its impossible to see any indentations or movements, thus not having any indication on which car hit the door.

I have approached the management to place a camera outside and they refused as they do not have the budget for it.

My question is does anyone know of software that could pickup minor movements that the naked eye couldnt? If not... a specific patern or color that would make it obvious when there is any deformity?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Corey

...If management wont spring for a new camera on the outside of the door.....they wont spring for someone to install a system to monitor what you want to do.

You could install a pulsar type sensor that detects any type of flexing (like people walking on floors etc), connected to a wireless transmitter which in turn triggers a receiver unit that triggers an output on the DVR which would then create an alarm and record at the same time.

I think another camera would be the easiest best option, but hey......havnt seen the site so dont know.

Yes I would say this is the wrong index to post....but good luck.