chadvicki

Multiple DVR Question

I have two 4ch DVR's and would like to have all channels show up on the one monitor I have. What would I need to do that.

Thanks for the help,

Chad

well, suppose you have two embedded DVRs, and they are located in a Local Lan, and you can run one central monitoring software(one management software) on one PC which is located in the same lan, add the IP address of that two DVRs in the central monitoring software,

then you can view the 8 channels on one single computer.

totally you maybe can view 32 video's in one computer . with the help of video matrix,,your single computer can connect with 128 channels videos,, well, you need to view the videos in a round robin way...

each time displaying 32 channels, 8 channels...whatever you like...

I like marketzion idea the best.

The "southern engineering" way of doing it is to take the video output of dvr A, and pulling the video plug on one camera on DVR B, and putting the dvr A video on to the camera input of DVR B. You only have 7 cameras so that defeats what you want to accomplish.

You can have that DVR B screen full screen that gives you the other DVR A's quad screen, or you can have the DVR B in quad screen where you can see the three cams, and the quad screen of dvr A.

Are you confused?

You won't be after the next episode of "as the cctv world turns" brought to you by "camera company...."!

I have two 4ch DVR's and would like to have all channels show up on the one monitor I have. What would I need to do that.

One 8 channel DVR