Aegis

"COSMICAR / PENTAX" Auto-Iris 6 pin Mini-DIN (PS2)

FIRST EVER POST. PSE be merciful. I aint ever getting into Mensa. I have acquired 2 "COSMICAR / PENTAX" Auto-Iris lens from the USA. The seller said they have never been used and from appearences that appears correct. The boxes have "TC9829RPLA" & "BURLE-LANC.PA" on them. Nothing else. There were no wiring or any kind of other instructions included. I have a "Cosmicar / Pentax cataloque that appears to have no date anywhere on it. It shows details of a lens "C934PLEX-2 (C30905[EX-2]) that appears identical. It show that lens cable as "6-Core Shield Cable". I have never seen the 6 pin Mini-DIN ever on any Camera and cant understand why its been on every Cosimicar Lens I have ever seen. I have removed the plug cover and it shows only 3 wires connected. RED on pin 1 , WHITE on pin 2 , BLACK on pin 3. The Green wire is tied back to the sheild and connected to the metal plug body. Not sure if there are an additional 2 wires in the cable as have not removed the plug and stipped cable back yet. Arnt these 3 wires for Video Drive not DC ? I have spent hours looking on the NET and still confused. Cant find "TC9829RPLA" ANYWHERE - Google / Bling / CUIL. Know nothing really about auto-iris , apart that there is DC and Video drive. Understand its better to use DC ? Are these lens made to do both ? If that is the case arnt all 6 wires needed ? (Although not all 6 for either configuration). White is clearly "VIDEO" on every document I have seen. However , actual PENTAX wiring info I have found doesnt show colours against "DC Iris" AND shows all 4 wires in use. I need to fit the standard 4-Pin EIAJ connector to these lens and test them. Can any one help ?