Hello

I've downloaded Dico from the Duncan website and a few others. The Duncan link lets me download a version which installs Alert and asks for a password. Duncan's website gives me a username and password which don't work.

Other versions of Dico refuse to let me install the program. When clicking Autorun the screen does nothing (is it because it is a Win2k platform?). Clicking on Disk 1's setup.exe in the Recorder folder does nothing but give an error message indicating that the "parameter is incorrect".

Ideas on a legitimate free version, or a fix, for this issue would be heartily welcomed. I am using a Pico card, type 104. The software that came with the card was bootleg as it was in Chinese.

Thanks

You could try H264Webcam software. It will supposedly work with a PICO2000 card and is not expensive. They have a trial demo available.

Thanks but after bunches of BT drivers I found a 30.00 spreader for flooring cement. And with BNC connectors too.

Next step; gang up a TV Wonder and a Hauppage to deal with two channels/channels with one on a switcher or mux. This will work fine with Argus.