mcs

Geovision Authenticity checker

# How to Differentiate Genuine from Counterfeit Products?

4 Insists :

i. Insist the Certificate of GeoVision Certified Integrator.

ii. Insist of GeoVision Complete Set with

> Original Packaging Box,

> Original User Manual,

> Warranty Certificate,

> Hologram Sticker,

> Licensed Software CD V8.x,

> Valid Barcode No & “GSâ€

Edited by Guest

what prompted me to post this was this email

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for your early reply. Please kindly check the latest DVR Card price list as attached in this e-mail. I enclose two lists, one for full DVR Card, another one just for GV Card.

We regret to say that we have no models of GV-2000 & GV-1240. The Card GV-1480 we sold it at US$380 last month, but now only sell at US$320. Our clients order this card every month. All the GV Cards from the list are sell very well, especially GV-1480, GV-800-V and GV-650.

We feel sure that you will feel our products satisfactory if you test our samples.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

--- My reply

Is this authentic GEOVISION? Why does some cards only support version 7 s/w

Also why no stock of 2000/1240 cards?

How bout 1120?

-- His reply

Dear or Madam,

It is made-in-China DVR card, as you can see from the pricing. But no special differences in features and functions.

For the GV Cards except GV-1480 & GV-800-V, they are very stable for GV software 7.05. Our GV Cards are very appreciated by our customers. All the GV Cards we sell are included in the price list.

For more products information please visit our website ***removed** (not promoting dodgy) or online factory from online demo which using our IP cameras at:http://www.**removed*

Our company have branch factory in India and Germany, and all products are CE, FCC, ROHS approved.