Sign in to follow this  
simo923

Remote Authentication Help

Hi Guys. I have a bit of an issue with Authentication and i am looking for some tips.

I have 4 servers, all running 2 x GV2008 Cards. These are working fine, 1 has Authentication Server running on it, at the minute it is showing the 4 servers as clients.

I also have 4 workstations, all with Control Center on them. When Control Center V2 loads, it automatically starts up EMap and Matrix. This is how the users will view the cameras.

Control Center V2 is set to use Remote Authentication, so when the user loads it, it prompts for a logon for EMap and a logon for Matrix.

Unfortunately, Control Center V2 is left wide open, allowing the user to manipulate anything that they like in the config.

Is there anyway to lock down Control Center V2 so that the user can change nothing at all, all they get is EMap and Matrix.

Thanks.....

Ok, lets try it another way as this remote authentication lark is way too much hassle.

Is there a way that a particular user running control centre/DMM/anything can view a select few cameras over 4 sites without seeing all cameras?