rvd_mark

Extreme CCTV(Bosch) wz20 Camera

Hi Guys, does anyone know where I can obtain a Service cable for a WZ20 Camera. I called Bosch but they did not have the part number available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What kind of connector does it use?

Most Pelco domes I've seen use a 2.5mm submini TS (aka headphone) plug - readily available from most electronics suppliers. A number of others use a two-pin connector and actually include the "adapter" cable - I have dozens of these.

Yeah you should be able to use any cable from another bullet or dome camera for that, or even make up your own using one of those ready made BNC RCA type cables.

Thank you Soundy and Rory for the reply. Unfortunately it did not come with the service cable.

Soundy, i know the type of cable you are talking about, i've used it for Nuvico camera's. This model does not accept that type of cable(looks like a headphone jack). After looking at it closely it looks like the 2 pin connector, sort of what CNB uses.

Rory, i will definitely try to make my own cable. When i called Bosch, they werent sure if it did come with a service port. When i checked the schematics it said Video 2 so I am hoping i can use that. The camera is mounted very high up and I need the service port to adjust the camera.

Gents thanks again for reply, i'm a newbie at this so i really appreciate it.

What kind of connector does it use?

Most Pelco domes I've seen use a 2.5mm submini TS (aka headphone) plug - readily available from most electronics suppliers. A number of others use a two-pin connector and actually include the "adapter" cable - I have dozens of these.

If it's the same two-pin connector as the CNBs, I can mail you one... or several.

Thank for the offer Soundy, i have a couple of CNB service cables also . I'll try that out. Thanks again for the offer.